You must submit a claim directly on our eShipper platform, not with the carrier. We will process the claim on your behalf.
1. Login to your eShipper account.
2. Click on the "Track" tab and select " Track Shipment" from the drop-down.
3. Enter the transaction number or tracking number in the "Tracking #" field under "Tracking Lookup."
4. Click "Submit.
5. You will see your shipment details. Click "Submit a claim" on the right-hand side of the screen.
6. Enter all the necessary details, including the value of goods, description of the shipment, detailed claim information including costs of goods, a description of the shipment, and if possible attach the cost invoice of your product.
7. Click "Save Claim."
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Please sign in to leave a comment.