Log in at www.eshipper.com. Fill in the "Ship From" and "Ship To" sections, as well as the "Weight & Dimensions" information as you would for any courier or LTL shipments. Scroll to the bottom and click "Get Rates." Select your carrier and service.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I book an international shipment ?
- How do I book a courier shipment ?
- Is eShipper responsible for customs clearance?
- Does eShipper allow me to get online quotes?
- How soon after I sign up can I begin actually shipping?
- Do I have to ship a minimum amount to get these preferred rates?
- What kind of shipments can I book on eShipper?
- How do I create a shipment?