Fortunately, there is no cost to register your business on eShipper. Once you have done so, you will be able to see the preferred pricing on all domestic and global couriers, as well as all North American skid/pallet shipments.
For enterprise clients, corporate entities, and franchised corporations, we are happy to do a cost analysis to compare your current shipping rates to ours. Please contact your account representative if you would like him/her to complete cost analysis for you. If you do not have a sales representative at this time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my shipment? - eShipper 2.0
- How do I edit/cancel shipments made on a previous day? - eShipper 2.0
- How can I set my account preferences? - eShipper 2.0
- What if I already have an account with one or more of these carriers? - eShipper 2.0
- Is there a cost to register or use eShipper? - eShipper 2.0
- How do I add multiple addresses to my address book? - eShipper 2.0
- Can I create multiple users on my account? - eShipper 2.0
- Why am I getting an error message when I try to register? - eShipper 2.0
- Can I check your rates without registering? - eShipper 2.0